Heavy Duty Industrial Wide-Belt Sanders
Feature Overview: Our industrial wide-belt sanders feature a wide range of working widths, adjustable working thickness, infeed and outfeed, heavy-duty hinged access doors, intuitive/durable control panel, leveling feet, lift points, and are available in different head configurations.
Our high-flow air handling compatibility gives our industrial wide-belt sanders impressive performance for dust collection. Safety features include heavy duty disc brakes for emergency stop. (see individual product pages for additional specifics)
Wide-Belt Sanders can improve the efficiency of any finish line, or wood production. With a multi-head wide belt sander, swift, single pass sanding is possible.
Industrial Belt Sander Electrical Requirements: Operating voltage: 460 Volt/60Hz/3 Phase (check with us for other options).
** Also available in a Double Head configuration
Our Wide Belt Sanders
- Wide Belt Sander Top Surface Sander Triple – Belt Sander Roller + Combination
- WTM-QSG Series Top Surface Sander Triple – Belt Sander Roller + Combination
- Heavy Duty 4 sided Moulder WTM-DSG Series Bottom Surface Sander Triple-belt sander roller + combination
- WTM-FSG Series Constant Pass-Line, Top Surface Sander Triple-belt sander roller + combination
- Medium Duty Wide Belt Sander